Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lost my Cat serial #web site

DPete ยท 2010-01-19 18:50

Accidently left it on my old computer, it was a free site that had all the Cat serial #'s and years made. Anybody have it or simular?

Replies11
  1. #1DPete2010-01-19 19:08

    Found it sorry, for those that might want it: www.ironrecord.com

  2. #2QuickTrax2010-01-19 19:13

    DPete, Thats some good info. Thanks.

  3. #3Gorrilla2010-01-19 19:33

    Awesome site. Thanks

  4. #4Lee-online2010-01-19 23:27

    nice website. I have access to quite a bit of info using the machine serial number. It will let me know the exact date it was built, sold etc.

  5. #5JTL2010-01-20 00:17

    Thanks Pete. I'm gonna have to go some snoopin around! I had a hunch there was a site like that around somewhere.

  6. #6caterpillar722010-01-20 02:20

    interesting site for cat info thanks dpete

  7. #7DPete2010-01-20 03:41

    You guys are welcome

  8. #8goodearth132010-01-24 16:33

    DPete, Thanks!! What a great find. C Ya, Patrol Man (Dan) Goodearth13

  9. #9JDOFMEMI2010-01-25 21:06

    Thanks! Great site.

  10. #10cummins052010-01-26 06:28

    That is a great site

  11. #11nickbowers2010-01-26 06:45

    thats awesome, anyone kow of one for Komatsu and Hitachi? Cheers