New machine to me. 2017 200Hrs. Seems to run for about a hr then I get a low fuel rail pressure code And idles Down. Today it shut off on me twice like out of fuel. Then was slow to start. Then soon as I turned Rotory cutter on it would wind down and shut off. Changed filters,pulled pickup tubes,blew back thru lines.Nothing seemed clogged or dirty. Checked connection on sensor. Fuel pump runs with power on but very little suction at the primary filter. Not sure if it should or shouldn’t With out machine running. Pump failing when it get warm? thanks. ‘Chuck
Do you have a full machine serial # ? Also full fault code # ?
Thank you just found it. I started pulling lines and used a aux pump and checking every line individually I found it hard to pull thru primary filter. Thought maybe the shut off valve was clogged. Took the filter hosing apart and Ended up being a bunch of junk in the 90 deg fitting going into filter.
Thanks for posting what you found blocking the fuel flow. Simon C
Had something like this on a mini ex. It was a cockroach in the 90.