I have a Lowe 1650 auger that has the mount for an excavator/backhoe. I want to build the mount to mount it on a universal skid steer plate. Would someone give me the width and height of mounting tabs on their auger mount? Also I'm interested in the dimensions of the linkage between the drive unit and quick attach plate. Thanks.
Joel, seeing no one is replying with help, I did go and find the Lowe website, and looked at the auger you listed. It's not shown (on their website) with any specific excavator mounting, so I suggest you post some pics here of your actual unit, that your trying to adapt. Should really be a simple job of buying a skid loader plate, setting it on the floor along with the auger, approx where you want things, and then drawing with some soapstone on the floor what you need.