Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

lower heat ls180

89.ho.ss ยท 2015-02-08 00:29

Has anyone ever made the heater go down to their feet? I am thinking of adding a duct to get some form of heat there. What do you guys do to keep your feet from freezing. I am getting ice by the pedels. Even with the heater up top working perfectly.

Replies2
  1. #1DoyleX2015-02-08 09:34

    On the old burn your arm off freeze your feet bobcats I fashioned up a sheet of tin that covered 2/3rds with a chunk of flexible dryer vent. Then the windows fogged up from the melting show on my tennis shoes.

  2. #289.ho.ss2015-02-08 09:37

    I was thinking of tapping in with a piece of inch and a half flexible plastic line in just having a go down just to get some form of heat down there I didn't know if anybody else did anything different that worked well