I'm looking at the LS tractor XJ series (sub compact). Does anyone have experience/opinions on them?
From what I see on the website they seem similar in quality to the Kioti/Daedong tractors. Made in Korea. I've owned Kubota and Kioti. Kioti is just as good. The compact models are heavier than the Kubota of the same engine size because the drive and steering castings are bigger and sturdier. All of these Korean tractors need to be stored inside as they tend to rust really quickly. If it's been sitting on the dealers lot for a year it will already be rusted and probably faded.
Thanks, that's some good info. Luckily rust isn't much of an issue down here in Arizona but definitely fading.
I owned an LS R4047H for about 15 months....very nice machine, perfectly reliable, and lots of features for the money. I only sold it to fund my backhoe and because I wanted something with a cab. I put 215 hours on it, and sold it for $2K less than I paid for it...pretty happy with that.