Hey Guys! I really need some help with a Mack Truck (I'm not very familiar with those Mack/Volvos). So, I work with mobile service and went to this guy's yard, he said that this truck was running just fine, than he got the +12v cable from the first fuse box to the second fuse box busted, HE replaced it, and in the next day, the Ground stud right next to it had to be replaced, he did it, and then the truck ran. IT went to work, turned off itself couple times but turned back on easely, came back to the yard and never crancked again. Starter working fine, but the solenoid just get the +12v activation signal, the -12v never gets there. when I try to jump the -12v there, the starter will work and crank but the engine wont turn on. Anyone here ever heard about it? I think that it might be a sensor or something, but I can't avoid thinking about the grounding stud they replaced (even testing ok). and also now the dash comes with a lot of warninigs, and my computer gets a lot of codes (SID396, PID272, PID259, PID256, PID0, PID163, PID318, SID256, PID281), costumer says that there was no codes before, and all those codes could be a grounding issue. Need some help please, idk what else to do
No replies yet.