Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Made it onto Google Earth

cuttin edge ยท 2024-12-27 16:12
Replies9
  1. #1ovrszd2024-12-27 16:34

    Used to be "I am somebody, I'm in the phone book!!!" How technology has changed!!!! Great pic. Tell us what you're doin there please?

  2. #2cuttin edge2024-12-27 18:42

    They did a water and sewer job on this road earlier this summer, they had thrown down some gravel with a dozer, and left it for a couple months. I am just topping up the gravel and making it ready for paving. I think this was on a Friday afternoon, and a truck has just dumped. The following Monday, it would be staked and I would get a bunch of trucks to finish. There is the truck, and my roller man. He will actually stop the guy in the map car and ask him when the picture will be put on line. There is actually another one from another day, on another street, but it is just my company truck at a driveway we were making ready to pave.

  3. #3Tones2024-12-27 18:47

    I found me there too, driving along the main street. 219 Ipswich St Esk in Google Maps. This is the total sum of my international career

  4. #4cuttin edge2024-12-27 18:55

    My floatman, and company truck. I think we were loading up when he went by, my little grader is on the street. When I try to get closer, it skips by, and if I click on the house from above it goes to the cartoon view. Maybe my dump man was taking a leak or something

  5. #5cuttin edge2024-12-27 19:06

    Once again, at the Mazda dealer. My roller man standing around. I must have a talk with him. They are paving as well, you can see the old 1974 Raygo roller that the paving crew refuses to part with. My little Mauldin grader, and the volvo roller, and I can't tell if that is my trucker hiding behind the sign, they have 2 other identical trucks, they seem to like that color. His tarp is not on, so it must be him.. All 3 time were this summer fall

  6. #6coalrulz2024-12-27 19:06

    Tones is that you in the white Ute?

  7. #7Tones2024-12-27 22:11

    Yep, that's me.

  8. #892U 34062024-12-28 02:02

    There's a picture of me on Google street view as well, mullet flowing in the breeze while shovelling up some dirt.

  9. #9ovrszd2024-12-28 10:13

    I am not worthy......