here's a before and after shot:usa
I like the looks of that, I'll have to do it on mine!!
Hey, I saw you driving down Hurlbutt in Wilton this afternoon. Truck looks good!
thanks ,,,, topsoil delivery:usa ,,, i need to paint the cab and frame,, hope to get it done this summer,,
What's a plank of that oak costing in your neck of the woods these days? Is it rough cut? Did you buy straight from the mill? Looks good though, hard to find oak lumber out here.
O boy new side boards to hit. Yeah. :bouncegri Seriously it dose look good. Nice Job.:thumbsup
The last time I did that the first load out, the operator of the excavator (or the "OOTE" ) broke one side. He Never hit the all ready broken one just the new one.
hahaha thats the way it is , i hit one side today ,, took a nice chunk out i paid 200 for the side boards ,, its a work truck and i work this 25yr old truck everyday ,, it has been one of the best pieces of equipment i ever bought,,, still working on the ford R
Never fails. The same thing if you put a new tire on you know it is the one that is going to get hit, or something, never the older ones. At our yard I seldom load trucks, I am the main shear operator. I unload more trucks with our shear than our other cranes do. We don’t see to many trucks or trailers with side boards as most of the trucks and trailers coming to our yard haul scrap all the time. The main thing I have to look out for and worry about is the flat beds or the 5’ers with the wooden floors.