Wondering if the frame width on a 75 ford L8000 will be close to a 2000 IHC? I am trying to do a body swap Thanks Brian
Aren't they both 34"? Don't know, I just assumed that was somewhat standard. Paul
i did too, but someone told me they thought Fords were odd
Elsewhere on HEF, I posted pictures of the day the bed fell off my 74 F-750. In the end, that truck ended up with the bed that was originally on my 69 International 1600, and the widths were the same. I'd say that that width is standard. (Unless it was different waaay back...)
Yup, they are the same!
I think that it's pick trucks, 1/2, 3/4, and 1 ton that have different widths between Ford and Chebby and Dodge. Paul
"Digger dumping while leaning to the right" Would this be the thread you were talking about? :drinkup
Why, yes, Countryboy. As a matter of fact, it would. (Ya smart***) At least nobody can criticize the tread on my tires... :beatsme
Def. can't criticize that tread, some serious meat on them babies!!!!
The tread on your tires is only exceeded by your taste in trucks.