Hie, I have a electric issue with the speed vatiator of my lifter, is anybody know something about this machine, it seems to be the only one in the whole world!?
I have no idea about that machine. Did you mean drive speed? Does it drive but you can’t regulate the speed? Or it does drive at all? And don’t even get me started on variator! I understand that it is fine piece of machinery - but you will have a hard time convincing me that that thing has one in it. Although there’s no limit to human craftiness
I can’t find any documents on that thing. Do you want to start sending me pictures of stuff in it? I don’t see joystick in your picture - there is no “variator”. It is “full blast with whatever she’s got”.
hie TVA (VAT in french lol) I use a nacelle on my farm, a Manitou 100AE from 1994 and I discovered, (due to a lack of power when climbing) that a component of the speed variator is burnt out. This nacelle is powered by a 24v 3000w motor coupled to a hydraulic pump. The batteries are 12v each and develop 1300A peak. I know that the variator is a Reghel brand and that the reference at Manitou was 498108 but Manitou no longer has any information on this machine... In fact the simplest thing would be to find the same machine and take a photo of the burnt component but I can't find any other! This is what they call a variator...
Some more!
This lifting platform is nice because it has 1 slow speed, 1 fast speed and a differential lock on 2 wheels!
We don’t have a translator on this platform.
Looks like what might be ancient DC drive, or PWM. You can bring it to electronic repair shop. Or explore the route of buying OEM brand drive controller/joystick from e-bay or something, that fits JLG, Sky Trak, Genie, Snorkel or Grove manlifts. Got to confirm the current rating on your coil before buying it, though
Hmm. I m not good with Latin languages - but looks like it controls pump RPM, not the proportional valve.
If you want that chip that burned out - bring the whole thing to electronic repair shop. That one probably obsolete by now, but they should figure out it’s replacement