Hello, Im looking for the hydraulic pump that fits this model, a good friend said it would be a piston type sauer pump about 18gpm with bypass. The current pump is the wrong unit. It has a 13 spline shaft two bolt hole setup 180 degree from each other. If you all have any information or an okd parts book please contact me 915-227-1039 View attachment IMG_4737.jpeg
Well! That is right my alley!!! What do you mean “with bypass”? PC or LS? On the picture is a clone of Parker PVP. If it’s got something to do with Danfoss it’s either Daikin or Eaton PVB. Yuken is “Machine Tool” pump, are you working on CNC machine HPU? 18 gpm at what RPM, what is mount, what is control type?
Does anyone know if we even have these things in the US? Last telehandler remember that have gone through Volvo was Hyster Z90 kind. I’ve worked on Manitou here, thought I will never see them in the USA, but ended up working on it. But I’ve never seen those.
OK, I’ve figured out, clicked on the link. On that picture either Eaton 26000 series or Cross pump. It is a gear pump, what kind of bypass you need? Again: 18 gpm at what rpm? What is mount and what is shaft? CW or CCW rotation, what ports?
Good evening, thank you for the reply, I don't exactly know what he means by bypass, the mechanic that is helping me said the gear pump that is on it is wrong, (they keep splitting in two). He stated these types of machines should have a piston pump on there with a bypass(?), he went on to state when idling they have about 500 psi and circular pumping and when the hydraulics are called on it builds pressure to about 2500 to 3000 psi. Mount 2 bolt SAE B Shaft 7/8" dia. x 1.81" long 13T splined This is the pump currently on there. CESSNA REPLACEMENT 25506-RSA HYDRAULIC GEAR PUMP which is the wrong pump.
OK so judging by that it is LS pump. What rotation of the shaft? What displacement? Yes, Eaton bought Cessna hydraulic division long time ago. Generally we refer to those as 26000 series.
I believe it is counter clockwise for rotation and the displacement is a guess, the best the mechanic could tell me was this pump should move 15 to 20 gallons per minute. I apologize for the lack of information that is what is creating the issue. This telehandler was bought in auction not working, when replaced the Eaton 26000 series pump they kept splitting, I kept asking for a good hydraulic shop and the current mechanic is doing his best to guide me.
OK, I’ve found the hydraulic diagram, and it is nit simple. I’ll get back to you after I’ll work with it. Can you send me pictures of the control valve?
Your control valve is HAWE PSV, probably Size 3. I’ve recognize the schematics. And it’s just dawned on me - Upright was split in two - aerial platforms went out to be Snorkel, and telehandlers ended up at Volvo. Snorkel uses HAWE DCV for all of their proportional controls. Snorkel uses Eaton PVE pump on theirs. At 3000 psi max PVE is more than enough.
I have to go to the shop monday to take pictures as its at the mechanics shop.
Does that mean a Eaton PVE pump would work in this situation?
No I was wrong, I ran that part number, and it is a HAWE pump. Those things ain’t cheap. I have a friend who is HAWE distributor, I can ask him. But you are looking at $5000 or more. They are extremely good pumps. But I don’t know if your old machine “deserves” that. I would suggest Eaton PVE ( couple years back I paid $1600 for brand new) or Rexroth A10VO clone.
You can make it work.
Duh! - turns out it says right on schematics. But i was right - HAWE PSV, size 3
How do I go about making it work? What steps other than fittings and hose routing would i have to do?
Do your schematics call out the pump model number as well?
I’ll give you the name of the company, and help you select the parameters, you will order the pump, the only thing you’ll have to monkey with is make hoses long or short enough to fit. And maybe replace the adapters
No. Just Extreams parts number
Oh that is worth the work, work I can do!! Thank you so much for the guidance.
Let me know how I can repay you, may I pay for a nice steak dinner for you and your wife.
Looks like matching that displaced relatively inexpensive will be difficult
The closest to requirements will be PVH pump. I’ll call that company on Monday and find out the price.
The problem is PVH57 doesn’t come with 2 bolt mount
Sorry about the absence (a case of some flu). Attached are photos of the block and a pdf someone from the site kindly shared with me, I believe we are close to putting this machine back together with the right pump. please let me know if you see anything glaring at you.
More attachments. The pdf is to large to attach. Josh