Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manlift wiring help needed

Jim-WestVirginia · 2024-06-29 10:25

I have an old Grove manlift. I am trying to identify a "for hire" organization/technical expert that I can communicate with to try and determine why some of the various functions [like "boom up/down" or "telescope in/out"] are not working. I am in rural WV and getting a QUALIFIED service technician is next to impossible. Thanks for your help. Jim

Replies5
  1. #1CM19952024-06-30 20:29

    Welcome to the Forums Jim! Glad to have you. Moving this thread over to the Other Construction equipment forum in hopes someone can help out. Best of Luck!

  2. #2Jim-WestVirginia2024-07-01 12:52

    Thanks for you advice. I will repost and maybe get lucky Jim

  3. #3Jim-WestVirginia2024-07-01 13:00

    I must not be looking in the correct location as I cannot identify the "Other Construction equipment" forum Please provide precise direction. Thanks Jim

  4. #4CM19952024-07-01 13:38

    No worries. I have already moved this thread to Other Construction Equipment. You don’t have to so anything.

  5. #5Vetech632024-07-01 14:15

    How old is the machine. Pre 1998 or so should be a pretty basic electrical system