Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manly “Lawn” mower

kanewolf · 2013-08-31 13:49

I have seen many people post about putting a flail mower or brushhog on a skid steer, but I have never seen anyone post this interesting unit... It is from an Italian company. Here is the video I found... http://youtu.be/j8s-qZM3Bb0

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies6
  1. #1donkey doctor2013-08-31 15:02

    Cool! Wish I had one. d.d.

  2. #2CRAFT2013-09-01 15:24

    $$$$$ …… ????? …….. $$$$$$ ………. THAT'S Way TOO COOL !!

  3. #3oceanobob2013-09-01 21:22

    The next thing we may see is one of these operated by an app on a smart phone using a video. Then I got to thinking, that's not good 'cause they will be driving their car/truck and talking on the phone while they are doing this...

  4. #4taupebike2013-11-19 01:56

    Wow! that video is so amazing! you may try viewing it

  5. #5bushcat2013-11-23 15:46

    I want one with the snowblower attachment, clean the yard from the comfort of the easychair lol

  6. #6CRAFT2013-11-24 01:17

    I'd bet it's possible too !!! …. and equipped with a multi directional vid camera …. like the remote one a guy built on Youtube …… LOL …. WHAT NEXT !!!