Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manual for the KOMATSU PC50UU

nitroblast · 2013-11-20 11:57

Hello guys, Someone have a maintenance manual for the komatsu PC50UU? If so, please send me a pdf copy. I only have the spare part list and is in japanese. I need to make some maintenance and i dont have any reference of the hydraulic filter (they are without reference). thank you so much. Best regards

Replies177
  1. #1apm2013-11-20 13:25

    You need to specify if it's the PC50UU-1 or -2. They're different manuals. Greg

  2. #2nitroblast2013-11-21 03:14

    sorry for that Greg. It's the KOMATSU PC50UU-2. Regards

  3. #3apm2013-11-21 10:50

    I don't have one for the -2, but they're on ebay for $18 for a downloadable file. Greg

  4. #4tool_king2013-11-21 20:01

    nitroblast What is you email address .I can send you the pdf fork the hole service manual .

  5. #5Nico2015-01-19 14:07

    tool_king Can you also send me the pdf service manual of a komatsu PC50uu-2 please? thank you Best regards

  6. #6tool_king2015-01-19 19:48

    Nico What is your email address?

  7. #7Nico2015-01-20 04:56

    tool_king My email address is [email protected] I greatly appreciate your assistance!

  8. #8tool_king2015-01-23 14:53

    Nico I will send it to you when I get home . thanks ed

  9. #9chevy432015-01-23 22:02

    Hi Tool King, I'm thinking seriously about purchasing a PC50uu-2 and would love to read some of that manual before I commit. I would be grateful for a copy too. [email protected] Thank you!

  10. #10natoknackas2015-04-24 21:14

    pc50uu-2 manual Hi Tool King. Is there a chance you could email me the pdf manual too please? [email protected] . I have just purchased one. thanks heaps. Nato

  11. #11tool_king2015-04-25 14:04

    Nato manual sent your email

  12. #12Fad142016-02-12 06:00

    Hi Tool King. Can you also send me a copy of shop manual pc 50uu please? My dad really looking for it. Thankyou

  13. #13tool_king2016-02-13 05:50

    What is your email address?

  14. #14Fad142016-02-13 06:01

    [email protected] thankyou!

  15. #15Killbot2016-02-19 16:59

    Hi Tool King, Do you mind sending one more copy to [email protected] ? Thanks! Also, does anyone have the manual for a PC50UU-1?

  16. #16tool_king2016-02-19 22:55

    Killbot manuals for both models sent to you .

  17. #17Killbot2016-02-22 10:56

    Got them. Thank You!

  18. #18nico792016-02-25 10:33

    tool_king Can you also send me the pdf service manual of a komatsu PC50uu-2 please ? My email is [email protected] thank you so much Best regards

  19. #19tool_king2016-02-27 23:15

    nico79 komatsu PC50uu-2 manual was emailed to you.

  20. #20gaolao2016-03-01 06:05

    me also need service manual of a komatsu PC50uu-2 My email is [email protected] thank you so muchhh

  21. #21tool_king2016-03-02 08:47

    Manual has been sent to your email.

  22. #22gaolao2016-03-03 07:08

    Got it. Thank You!

  23. #23BG602016-05-05 09:56

    tool_king Hi Tool King, Can you also send me the pdf service manual of a komatsu PC50uu-2 please My email: [email protected] Thanks in advance ! (from Paris) Also, do you have the manual for a PC50UU-1?

  24. #24Bradmc2016-05-28 17:44

    I just bought a PC50uu also, would you be able to send me the service manual? Thanks

  25. #25Bradmc2016-05-28 17:47

    Im looking for an operation manual and service manual for the PC50 uu-2 if anybody can help me. Trying to figure out why there is a flashing red light and what the set buttons are for.

  26. #26supajoeshs042016-10-04 22:09

    Tool king or someone else with the manual could you e-mail me a copy for the pc50uu-2? [email protected]

  27. #27Bradmc2016-10-05 17:15

    manual Hi tool king could you send me a copy of the manual [email protected]

  28. #28Danzo2016-11-03 12:11

    Manual for komatsu pc50uu-2 Looking for a pdf or similiar file for above machine....maxhine down..please advise. [email protected] Thanks in advance Dan

  29. #29herisubagio2016-12-02 01:31

    tool_king Can you also send me the pdf service manual of a komatsu PC50uu-2 please ? My email is [email protected] thank you so much Best regards

  30. #30tool_king2016-12-03 02:54

    supajoeshs04, Bradmc ,Danzo, herisubagio Guys the manual link was email to all of you .

  31. #31Dutchboy2016-12-27 19:10

    Manual If you don't mind could you forward that manual to me also. I just purchased one myself. [email protected] I would appreciate that very much. Thanks again! PC50uu-2

  32. #32Andrew J2017-02-06 07:40

    Hi all, First post, so I should share first, meet Tiffany my trusty PC50-UU. The eagle eyed will spy her ghetto-tech laser blade attachment that I use to track roll and level shed/garage pads. Not sure if this thread is still alive, but if so I'm after a PDF manual for a PC50-UU ( [email protected] ), I have leaking floating seals in the finals (like others). Unfortunately not many suppliers of HYDASH units here in Oz so will have to import and have a crack it them myself. My wee yellow beast still digs like an animal so it'd be sad to see her die. Thanks EB

  33. #33tool_king2017-02-07 00:02

    Dutchboy and Andrew J I sent you both a link to download

  34. #34Mjcote2017-02-15 21:35

    Can you please send manual for PC50UU-2 to [email protected] ? Thanks!

  35. #35big mal2017-05-02 02:35

    can you please email me a manual for pc50uu-2 as well

  36. #36big mal2017-05-09 19:45

    just a few photos of the old beast

  37. #37H. Shamsi khani2017-06-13 15:17

    Hello Dear friend. I need pressure setting of komatsu pc50. Could you please send manual to [email protected] ? Thank you a lot.

  38. #38tool_king2017-06-14 11:39

    H. Shamsi khani Komatsu PC 50 manual was emailed to you .

  39. #39OisinX12017-07-24 02:05

    I'm not sure if the thread is still alive, but could someone please send me the Komatsu PC 50 manual on [email protected] ? Thank you!

  40. #40tool_king2017-07-24 13:42

    OisinX1 I just emailed you a link for download of the mail .

  41. #41bubba g2017-07-29 17:13

    need pressure setting on 50uu komatsu [email protected] thank you

  42. #42tool_king2017-07-29 23:50

    bubba g Manual was email to you in a download link . thanks Ed

  43. #43Hero Man2017-07-31 12:31

    Hi Tool King, I just bought a PC50UU-2 this weekend. Could you please send me the link to the manual? [email protected]

  44. #44WestsideRida2017-09-03 20:05

    Can you email the manual also [email protected]

  45. #45tool_king2017-09-03 23:21

    WestsideRida I will email it tomorrow when I get back .

  46. #46diggerr2018-04-05 12:04

    Hi Ed, My machine is down with hydraulic issues. Will you please send manual(s) for the Komatsu PC50UU-2? My email is [email protected] Thank you!

  47. #47Bigbud4202018-04-05 14:53

    Hey good day everyone. I just picked up my first excavator, its the komatsu pc50uu-1 Having some starting issues, seems like its not getting fuel. Ive tried the local komatsu dealer in kamloops and they can't find me a manual. Does anyone have an operators manual and a tech service manual for the komatsu pc50uu-1? My email is [email protected] Thanks

  48. #48tool_king2018-04-06 00:33

    I emailed the manual to you .I sent you the first one by mistake .

  49. #49tool_king2018-04-06 00:37

    I emailed you the service manual .

  50. #50Dustinleger92018-05-10 21:21
  51. #51Dustinleger92018-05-10 22:01

    HI tool king! I'm looking at purchasing a uu1. Could you please send me the maual. Need to know weight max at full extention and loading height. Thanks

  52. #52Dustinleger92018-05-10 22:02

    dustinleger9@ gmail.com

  53. #53Dustinleger92018-05-10 22:45

    HI tool king! I'm looking at purchasing a uu1. Could you please send me the maual. Need to know weight max at full extention and loading height. [email protected]

  54. #54tool_king2018-05-11 22:01

    The service manual does not give you want you want .That would be in the operation manual .

  55. #55ranchero2018-11-09 00:09

    Hi tool king, can I also get manuals for both PC50UU1 and PC500UU2? My e-mail - [email protected] And just in case - may be anybody has service manual for PC28UU1 or PC28UU2? Thanks!

  56. #56tool_king2018-11-12 00:12

    Manuals emailed to you for the PC50UU1 and PC500UU2 .

  57. #57ranchero2018-11-12 00:50

    Thanks so much! I'm (hopefully) getting one of these, not even sure yet which one, the only thing I know - it's old

  58. #58Fakih am2018-11-27 21:03

    Hi tool king, can I also get manuals for both PC50UU1 and PC500UU2..? My email is [email protected] Thanks

  59. #59tool_king2018-11-29 21:44

    Manuals were emailed to you .

  60. #60WEN GAYO2019-01-28 03:43

    tolong bantu jika ada yang memiliki layanan manual pc50uu-1, jika ada permintaan, silakan kirimkan ke email saya [email protected]

  61. #61calata19932019-02-17 19:26

    Greetings. I am new to the forum, we have acquired a PC50UU-1 and we would like to know if you can email us the manual of it. Thank you very much in advance. [email protected] We are from Spain.

  62. #62DIY_GUY2019-02-18 13:00

    Hi all , First post. Pardon the rambling. This past week I obtained a PC50UU-2 with new rubber tracks and a thumb. Overall I'm very pleased with the unit. I'm currently using her to build a rock retaining wall. After physically checking that which I know from previous equipment I've serviced I'm in search of the holy grail... The service manual. tool_king if you could please share what you may have id really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. [email protected] .

  63. #63Mana2019-03-06 15:16

    Greeting calata1993, May I enquire where you manage to acquire the PC50UU-1? Our company also recently bought nearly ten flats in Spain that are listed for sale and we will need three or four of them in their renovation business. If you think that we won't be able to find the manual anywhere, could you propose any alternative tool that is widely found and serviced in Spain please?

  64. #64WEN GAYO2019-03-21 12:34

    Apakah Anda bisamembagikan sayamanual service book pc50uu-2 di alamag email [email protected]

  65. #65tomwrc2052019-04-16 03:26

    Good morning from the UK. My name is Tom. I’m after the manual for the Komatsu PC50 uu 1 and 2. It would be much appreciated if somebody could send them over to me. My email is [email protected] Apologies my first post is just a needy want post. I will give some input into the forum as I’m currently in the process of doing some work on this machine and will post findings as I go. Mainly on the cab safety lockout system Thanks in advance Tom

  66. #66Sega852019-05-17 13:16

    Добррый день. Мне нужен мануал от Komatsu PC50UU2 может кто скинет заранее спасибо мой электронный адрес [email protected]

  67. #67Sega852019-05-17 13:18

    Нужен мануал Komatsu PC50UU2

  68. #68Sega852019-05-17 13:28

    Нужен мануал на Komatsu PC50UU2 электронный адрес [email protected] заранее спасибо.

  69. #69jeeperjake2019-11-04 22:59

    I am in need of manuals for a PC50uu-1. If someone has them and would be willing to share that would be ideal. Or knows of a reliable place to get them, that would be great. There are a lot available, but I want to be sure to get the good manual and in English. Thank you

  70. #70tool_king2019-11-05 07:17

    What is your email address ? I can email you it .

  71. #71tool_king2019-11-05 07:18

    Hi Tom I will send you the manual .

  72. #72tool_king2019-11-05 08:16

    Manuals were emailed to you .

  73. #73jeeperjake2019-11-05 10:10

    E-Mail is [email protected] Thank you tool-king

  74. #74tool_king2019-11-05 22:11

    I will send over in the morning. When in truck.

  75. #75jeeperjake2019-11-09 15:51

    I never heard back from you tool_king?

  76. #76tool_king2019-11-09 20:38

    Sorry about that .I got tied up in crazy **** that day . I will send it over.

  77. #77jeeperjake2019-11-10 23:36

    Thanks again tool_king!

  78. #78DanielQueiros242019-12-10 16:22

    Hello everybody. Can you helpe me? I need the manual for the komatsu pc 50 can you emailed? Thanks [email protected]

  79. #79DanielQueiros242019-12-12 19:10

    Can you help me please?

  80. #80Will T2019-12-16 13:04

    Looking for Pc50uu-1 operators manual. Also have a 3d95s engine manual if anyone needs. Pm me if you have or need

  81. #81DanielQueiros242019-12-16 13:55

    Hi ,i need the manual for pc50 mr 2

  82. #82tool_king2019-12-22 15:23

    What's your email address ? We can trade .

  83. #83tool_king2019-12-22 15:28

    What is the full model number you are looking for ?

  84. #84gbock10002019-12-26 17:54

    tool_king, I'm looking for the parts book for a PC50UU-2 with Engine Model: 4D84-2GA. Do you know where to get a PDF of the parts book? Also I have the maintenance manual in book form, but sure would be handy to have the PDF version. Would you mind sharing with me? My email address is [email protected] Thanks in advance!

  85. #85tool_king2019-12-26 21:55

    I w I'll send you what I have on it .

  86. #86gbock10002019-12-29 10:28

    Did you send?

  87. #87tool_king2019-12-29 17:01

    I will send to tonight.

  88. #88gbock10002020-01-01 17:16

    Bump...did you send?

  89. #89tool_king2020-01-01 21:21

    Email stuff to you .

  90. #90Erin Greer2020-01-09 23:20

    tool_king Can you send me both of the manuals? I’d really appreciate it. I’ve been looking everywhere for info on my machine but can’t seem to find anything. My email is [email protected] Thanks

  91. #91dlpeacock2020-01-23 17:46

    This seems like a popular question since the thread is many years old but would you mind sending me the info you have on the pc50uu-2. My company just bought one and I am trying to gather up some info on it so I can keep it going. My email is [email protected] . Thanks.

  92. #92tool_king2020-01-26 19:12

    Manual was emailed to you.

  93. #93JEF19962020-02-10 09:58

    tool_king if you could send me all the manuals you have for a pc50uu-1 and 3d95s I would greatly appreciate it. Email is [email protected] thanks

  94. #94dirtmover132020-04-12 18:31

    Tool_King, I just bought a PC50uu-2 as well. Do you mind sending me the manual to [email protected] ? I would really appreciate it.

  95. #95turboghia2020-07-20 05:39

    Would anyone have the manual for the PC50 UU 2 , im mainly after the hydraulics , hoses , trying to trace a hose to repair it . [email protected] thanks

  96. #96tool_king2020-07-20 12:12

    I emailed you the service manual .

  97. #97Supernoob2020-07-31 00:08

    Could I get the pc50uu-2 service manual sent to me thanks [email protected]

  98. #98tool_king2020-08-01 12:23

    Manual email sent .

  99. #99Madmax142020-11-28 20:44

    Hi, I would also like to get the manual for the Komatsu PC50UU-2 please. My email is maximeh14 at hotmail.com Thank you very much

  100. #100tool_king2020-11-28 21:48

    Manual emailed to you .

  101. #101Prince2042020-12-05 03:22

    Please I need the PDF dis my Email Princechristian204gmail. Com

  102. #102tool_king2020-12-05 12:02

    Your email is not coming up to send you the manual . Also what series you need 1 or 2 ?

  103. #103Prince2042020-12-12 13:32

    Series 1 or 2 dis my email Princechristian205gmail.com Thanks

  104. #104tool_king2020-12-12 23:24

    Email sent .

  105. #105Prince2042020-12-20 08:53

    Thanks much.

  106. #106jhonygee2020-12-21 05:02

    [email protected] thank you !

  107. #107tool_king2020-12-29 01:10

    I will send them to you if no one else did get .

  108. #108John Sarappa2021-04-19 19:57

    Hi Tool King, I have a Pc 50-2 UU with extendahoe. Never saw this before, can you send me the operator and service manuals please? [email protected]

  109. #109John Sarappa2021-04-21 19:52

    Anybody else have them they could email them to me?I have not heard from Tool King. thanks in advance

  110. #110XIII2021-08-17 04:40

    Could you send the manual to me as well for the pc50UU-2 [email protected]

  111. #111Newoldguy2022-08-09 20:10

    Old thread but hopefully still active. Just bought a '98. Can I get a copy to [email protected] ? Thanks in advance.

  112. #112tool_king2022-08-09 22:40

    Emailed to you .

  113. #113WEN GAYO2022-08-18 02:12

    is anyone generous enough to share with me the service manual for sumitomo s160f2 this is my email address ( [email protected] )

  114. #114Case4852023-02-17 20:00

    Hello ToolKing! I would love to get a copy as well for the Komotsu PC50, email is [email protected] thanks in advance!

  115. #115tool_king2023-02-17 20:54

    Email sent .

  116. #116JayBee592023-04-04 09:45

    Hello! I just took delivery of a PC50UU-1 Sn1825. I believe the starter motor has failed... I cannot find a manual anywhere...Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

  117. #117djbobo2023-04-06 12:48

    I have a starter motor that has never failed to crank. I replaced the D95 engine with a Thermo King because the lack of NA Komatsu for that machine. Low compression caused hard starting. My Serial Number May want to check out my thread; My Komatsu PC50UU -1 Engine swap W/Pics ​

  118. #118djbobo2023-04-06 12:54

    To any PC50uu owners. I started an owners thread where we can share specific ideas and solutions. I've invited a few. If you have not been invited and want to be; Let me know.

  119. #119tool_king2023-04-09 11:56

    What is your email ?I can send it to you .

  120. #120djbobo2023-04-10 13:46

    Hello tool king Here's my email!!! [email protected]

  121. #121djbobo2023-04-11 19:09

    Thanks tool king!

  122. #122cashelmachine19972023-05-06 06:27

    Hello tool king could you send me a copy of the Manuel for a pc50uu-2 much appreciated if you can [email protected]

  123. #123gregmr2023-06-04 06:56

    Would like to join thread

  124. #124johnnyg2023-08-30 07:13

    Hi tool king could i please request the manual for Komatsu pc50uu-2 i am having issue with boom not lifting emails is [email protected]

  125. #125Eric Martin2023-09-08 22:13

    Hello ToolKing I’m looking for a manual for this machine? I don’t know if it’s the same? I need to diagnose hydrualic issue

  126. #126partsdic2023-09-09 08:52

    I have maintenance manual for Komatsu from pc50u to pc800lc, and I can offer the Epc system for Komatsu equipment.

  127. #127Eric Martin2023-09-12 11:19

    ok partsdic... what does this manual cost me...pc50mr-2...serial number is above my email is [email protected]

  128. #128Tiny692023-10-06 12:59

    I have a komatsu pc50 uu2 also , when my machine gets hot the boom up almost quits have u ever had this problem

  129. #129Eric Martin2023-10-06 13:12

    My pump brass plate was scratched….I cut the filter apart and washed it out with diesel and you could see brass colored filings. So I pulled the pump and took it apart and the brass plate was very worn. Sorta surprised me because my psi was almost up to specs. I guess that’s where a flow meter would help out. Also the gear pump had wear also. Are all your functions slow when it heats up, more noticeably in the boom? That’s how mine was, most noticeable was the boom with a load

  130. #130gazzah2023-10-20 23:46

    Please send me manuals for Komatsu PC50 uu1 & uu2. Thanks [email protected]

  131. #131HeathenDM2023-11-16 12:51

    Would you send me both? Mine has no distinguishing number to tell the difference. [email protected] . How to tell the difference between 1 and 2?

  132. #132tool_king2024-01-02 18:55

    Gazzah and HeathenDM I just saw this . So I sent you the manuals to both of your emails .

  133. #133gregmr2024-01-02 19:42

    Could u email me a copy of manual for PC50UU 2E please [email protected]

  134. #134tool_king2024-01-04 22:58

    Emailed to you .

  135. #135ConservativeSuperlative2024-03-09 13:31

    Anyone still around who has a service manual for a pc50uu-2?

  136. #136miltonsmith2024-05-04 07:33

    could I please check to see there is Anyone still around who has a shop manual for a pc50uu-2? I need to fix a few things on mine

  137. #137tool_king2024-05-05 23:01

    What is your email ?

  138. #138miltonsmith2024-05-06 07:23

    sorry it is [email protected] thanks again

  139. #139PeterD The Wilderness2024-07-01 02:52

    Hi Tool King May I also jump on the bandwagon and request a copy of the shop manual for the Komatsu PC50UU-1​ I have recently acquired one and are assessing whether it is worth fixing up or not! [email protected] Many thanks, Peter D

  140. #140ConservativeSuperlative2024-08-02 16:28

    [email protected] here. I'd sure appreciate a copy of that PC50UU-2 manual if it's possible. Thanks.

  141. #141johnnyg2024-08-04 09:53

    Hi has anyone the electrical control behind the seat in a electrical wiring diagram ?? For pc 50 uu-2 ?

  142. #142PeterD The Wilderness2024-08-04 20:13

    173-E02 2024-07-02 16_45_51.pdf 3 files sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world we.tl Link available for 7 days Hi CS - herewith the info I have , Cheers PeterD

  143. #143matt.nz2024-08-19 17:28

    If i could I please get a copy if the pc uu-2 manual it would be much appreciated?. [email protected]

  144. #144PeterD The Wilderness2024-08-19 18:41

    PC50UU-1 excavator manual.PDF 4 files sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world we.tl Hi Matt - herewith the info I have , Cheers PeterD

  145. #145PeterD The Wilderness2024-08-19 18:42

    Hi CC follow we transfer link PC50UU-1 excavator manual.PDF 4 files sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world we.tl Cheers PeterD

  146. #146DK Forestry2024-09-19 19:25

    Greetings, if the manuals are still available, I'd appreciate a link or emailed to [email protected] . I have a -2 but know a guy who says they know of a -1 that might come up for sale in a few years, so could use each. Good thread and forum here, but any chance does anyone have the Sales Brochures for these purple machines? I like my PC50UU-2 for maintaining my forestry stand, but also considering a PC28UU-2 or a PC38UU-2 as a 2nd machine so I can tow it easier with my current trailer/truck to get to another piece of land I own. I thought I should stay with a similar series for the same operator controls and troubleshooting experiences. Thanks

  147. #147JayBee592024-11-23 13:25

    Hell tool King...My PC50UU-1 starts cleanly and goes to idle and warms nicely. However, whenever I add even the slightest amount of throttle, the engine dies. I would like to request a manual if still available. my email is [email protected] . Any help you may lend is greatly appreciated! Thanks! J B

  148. #148PeterD The Wilderness2024-11-29 01:12

    Hi JB Here you go, Cheers, Peter D

  149. #149Wills762025-02-04 17:37

    Hi Toolking, could you please send me the manual for the pc50 uu1. I am having starting issues which I suspect is the glow plugs, which I need the glow plugs specs. My machine has a set of 3x glow plugs. Thank you

  150. #150Wills762025-02-04 17:38

    My emails is [email protected]

  151. #151tool_king2025-02-04 18:18

    On the way to you .

  152. #152Alex YZ2025-02-28 23:50

    Good morning Mr. Tool_King, i am new to the Forums from Taiwan. Would you please send me the Shop Manual for PC50UU-T if available? Because i need to estimate and test whether the max. traction force/capacity and the max. braking force/capacity while the PC50UU-T were on the sloped track at Transit construction site. My email is: [email protected] . Any help is greatly appreciated.

  153. #153naranja722025-04-07 15:45

    Hi Mr. Tool_King, I have a Komatsu 50UU-2 and would like a service manual if still available, please send to [email protected] . Thanks

  154. #154Russ T Shackleford2025-05-04 23:19

    Tool_king if you still provide the pc50uu1 manual to people I would greatly appreciate the help. I lost mine in a computer disaster and formated the hard drive without backing up my downloaded version of the manual. Not all heroes wear capes. Thanks for keeping so many machines running. [email protected]

  155. #155Samarskii_ma2025-05-05 04:59

    Check your mail

  156. #156Russ T Shackleford2025-05-05 18:35

    Thanks buddy! You guys are awesome. Now for the fun part: seeing if I'm buying a new final drive or if it's an easy fix.

  157. #157Jaco2025-05-12 16:20

    Hi tool king can you please send me a pdf of the komatsu pc 50uu 2 workshop .manual e mail [email protected] . Regards.

  158. #158ap9199762025-07-17 07:15

    File on MEGA mega.nz

  159. #159tool_king2025-07-17 09:03

    I can send it to later . What is your email ?

  160. #160ap9199762025-07-17 10:36

    QQ邮箱文件分享 QQ邮箱,提供qq.com、foxmail.com后缀的安全、稳定、快速、便捷的免费电子邮箱。强大的反垃圾邮件过滤,10G超大附件发送,便捷记事和日历功能,轻松管理所有电子发票,尽在QQ邮箱。 wx.mail.qq.com

  161. #161ap9199762025-07-17 10:42

    I have this thank you.

  162. #162TerrainTamer2025-07-28 06:13

    Hi guys, would someone be able to share the Operation and Maintenance Manual for the Komatsu PC50UU-1 please? I already have the shop manual. I've recently purchased one and it has sticky control linkages, looks like tight quarters!

  163. #163Samarskii_ma2025-07-28 06:17

    PC50UU-1

  164. #164gregmr2025-08-08 17:39
  165. #165gregmr2025-08-08 17:39
  166. #166TerrainTamer2025-08-08 18:24

    Would anyone be able to share the parts manual for the PC50UU-1?

  167. #167gazzah2025-11-05 01:41

    Please can you email me parts manual for Komatsu PC50UU-1 Many thanks [email protected]

  168. #168gazzah2025-11-05 01:42

    Did you manage to get parts manual for PC50UU-1?

  169. #169TheCaptain2025-11-16 21:04

    Can anyone tell me where the switch for the controls is located?

  170. #170alsaylock2025-11-24 07:35

    can I get a parts/service manual for a pc50uu-2? anything would be appreciated. email is [email protected] Thanks

  171. #171djoni2026-01-07 02:49

    Hello. Please send the PC50UU-2 service manual to [email protected]

  172. #172tool_king2026-01-07 15:56

    Manual emailed to you .

  173. #173tool_king2026-01-07 16:01

    Manual on the way to you .

  174. #174Machined2026-04-02 20:26

    Hey tool_king, I’d like to jump on the manual band wagon. Would you mind sending any manuals pertaining to the PC50UU-2? [email protected] Thank you very much!

  175. #175Machined2026-04-05 14:46

    Received. Thank you!

  176. #176Sparky232026-09-02 23:11

    Hi! I would greatly appreciate the repair and parts manual for my recently acquired komatsu pc50uu-2 My email is: [email protected] Thanks so much

  177. #177Sparky232026-09-03 17:15

    Hi Machined, could you pass that manual on to me by chance? Thank you!