Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Massey Ferguson 30E

Tom Goskusky ยท 2018-04-25 22:44

I've got a Massey 30E with FEL that's giving me fits. I was cleaning the barn the other day and the power steering quit on me. Then, while I was limping to the shop to check it out, the shuttle shift quit working. I checked hyd fluid and it was full. When I checked the trans fluid I noticed it was low so I added about a gallon or so. That didn't help anything. The loader and 3 pt work as they should but it won't move and it won't steer. I replaced the 2 hyd filters on the right side of tractor and the dealer sold me another one that's about 4" long and 1 1/2" dia. that I have no idea where it goes. Are the transmission and steering all linked to the hyd. system? Someone asked if i checked the pickup screen. Does anyone know where that might be? Or does anyone know what might be causing the trans. and steering to not work when the loader and 3 pt work just fine? Thank you Tom

Replies0

No replies yet.