Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

MCR5 on Ditch witch 4500 rebuild help

Shade Tree ยท 2023-07-05 11:57

Hey all, not sure if i posted this in correct area. Im new on here and hoping to get some help and give some at some point. I'm working on a Ditch witch 4500 with a H412 trenching attachment. Has a Rexroth MCR5 motor on it and it has 4 lines on it. Pump gives over 4500 psi and Did the bypass test on the motor and it's bad. maybe someone here has rebuilt/renewed one of these? I'm not exactly sure what I should be inspecting and or measuring for spec and I don't have a book on this unit yet. I appreciate any input, thanks for looking

Replies1
  1. #1Tones2023-07-05 16:34

    OK let's start with getting the terminology correct. It's a hydraulic motor not a pump, there's a big difference. This motor has a few different configurations but basically the motor parts should be the same. Rexroth mcr5 - Google Search