Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

MDI-Yutani MD120b lc Part Specifications Manual

Dusty1 ยท 2014-07-19 13:01

Hello, Machine: MDI-Yutani MD120b lc Serial# YP-00485. I need the manual that has all the part specifications. I have the parts and operators manual, but they don't have any specs. The reason for this is most if not all the pins and bushings on my boom need to be replaced. Any help would be appreciated! Dusty

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2014-07-19 19:59

    Most likely you will need the service manual, or workshop manual or technical manual, whatever they choose to call it. Parts books only identify parts, they generally won't give you any clue as to dimensions or service tolerances. I don't have a clue where you would find one though..... Call Feenaughty in Portland and ask the service manager nicely, he might just fax you what you need? They used to be the MDI-Yutani dealer, they may have some old books still.

  2. #2Dusty12014-07-19 21:50

    Thanks for the advice lantraxco. That is were I got the parts and owners manual, it was all they had. I will see if I can find one of the other manuals you mentioned.

  3. #3lantraxco2014-07-19 22:53

    Sorry, I kinda was guessing that after I hit the button....

  4. #4finaldrive2014-07-21 13:53

    Same machine as Kobelco K905LC (Straight) Machine is MD120LC (not B LC) I would check ebay for these two models.