Bought a 2005 Menzi Muck A91 4x4, {has the small drive wheels at the rear** had 389 hrs on the clock so it has done little work, it was bought for a special project but by the time the machine arrived the project was completed, so it sat in a yard being used on the odd occasion, it was orignally setup with a drill on the mast. These are a rare machine here in Australia, there are another five in the country that I am aware of, this being the only one in Victoria, I am in the process of setting up a business around the machine specialising in niche type work that only this machine can do. I first discovered these machines on the TV show mega machines three years ago and have been infatuated with them ever since, I was looking at importing one from Florida next year but then this one turned up. They are an amazing machine to operate and no doubt need some serious seat time to become competent. The machine came with a metre wide rock bucket and I am about to order a mud bucket with 50 degree tilt and a quick hitch. The machine came from the factory with central greasing luckily enough and it is also plumbed for a winch, but at 25g's for the winch it may have to wait for awhile I am pushing trees over with the Menzi at the moment for firewood it is very boggy where i am but she handles it well. If anyone has any tips or advice or general comments I am all ears
a highly specific use machine.You need some advice from the makers to get the most out of this most unusual machine.Good luck
Thanks Robin, it is a highly specific machne, I thought there was a couple of operators on the forum?
It has how many hrs on it? I put better than 1000 hrs on mine last year alone I am on track to almost doubling that this year.... I run a A 91 as well feel free to ask any questions.
Drop the tilt bucket and just get a power tilt, it has a semi quick coupler built in. PM me and I will be happy to expand on things. Seat time is the best teacher, once you get into it you will open your eyes as to what you can do. For example friday I climbed a vertical wall 12' or better to get out of the area I was working in.
I sent you a private message
Im a menzi pilot. Its a great machine, but can kill you. Always make sure your spread out and stable. Once set up in work area, Do a few test spins with no load to check your balance.
Thanks for that advice Smasher