Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

MICHIGAN 175 A SERIES 2

mackman ยท 2017-06-26 18:57

Looking for a transmission filter #. Book says it's a napa 1133 but that's not what it is? They are cartridge type filters. The filter in it has no numbers. Michigan 175 a series 2 sn#3hg156

Replies5
  1. #1trucker12017-06-26 20:31

    My Wix book say 51136, cartridge filter, would be a NAPA 1136. 9 inches high, 4.31 OD, 1.45 ID gEORGE

  2. #2kshansen2017-06-26 20:35

    Here's what I find: Minnpar.com shows this link to a parts book that I believe is for your machine: http://files.minnpar.com/partbooks/...AN VME WHEEL LOADER MANUALS/175A-2 #204_1.pdf Scroll way down to about page 136 in the PDF file and it lists a "Cartridge Kit" of 215502. I then went to the Donaldson filter interchange page and put that 215502 number in and the search comes up with four possible matches the third one down is for a Clark, parent company of Michigan, trans. filter part number P550951 Here is the page with the details on that filter: https://catalog.donaldson.com/productDetail/en/A/P550951?productId=20550&skuId=s45092 Hope this is the info you were looking for, might want to save that Minnpar link to the parts book or better yet print out a copy!

  3. #3d9gdon2017-06-27 11:28

    Off Road Equipment Parts has NOS parts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Donaldson-P...ash=item3ad06283c0:g:pvcAAOSwA3dYD4B-&vxp=mtr They are really good to deal with.

  4. #4kshansen2017-06-27 15:55

    Not a bad price with free shipping. That is $7.00 less than the Cat dealer's price for Donaldson with our corporate discount! And we would have to drive 15 miles one way to pick it up!

  5. #5d9gdon2017-06-27 19:39

    I really like them. I just recently bought some NOS Cat bottom rollers cheaper than any aftermarket ones for a D4C Series 3 and that includes shipping 800 miles!