Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MM30SR

eclipse1290 ยท 2013-08-27 15:15

I am in desperate need of a service manual and electrical diagrams for a Mitsubishi MM30SR. Cpu light continues to flash and beep and nothing works. I had read that some had error codes with similar machines, I don't see anything that would display a code on this machine. Can anyone help with manuals for this machine? I am willing to buy them. Thanks

Replies9
  1. #1Lil' Puss2013-08-30 13:00

    Have you tried here? http://www.manualsdrive.com/results.php?lang=en&search=MITSUBISHI MM30SR EXCAVATOR#.UiDPl0bn_iw

  2. #2eclipse12902013-10-03 09:02

    I could not find anything for this machine on that site. I very much appreciate the help anyway. Thanks

  3. #3gggraham2013-10-06 22:15

    I have a schematic for a MM55SR, might be similar if that helps

  4. #4eclipse12902013-10-08 16:38

    I would give it a shot, probably very similar. I'll pay for them if you would like. My e-mail is [email protected] Thank you.

  5. #5gggraham2013-10-08 20:57

    Sent you schematic check your email.

  6. #6eclipse12902013-10-20 09:58

    Thank you very much for the electrical schematic.

  7. #7Jadd2014-11-06 20:29

    Hello, Would you please send me that schematic as well? I have a MX55 that is doing the same thing. I think that the machines electronics are very similar. Thank you.

  8. #8spock19962016-08-11 15:48

    Are you still on here? Could you send me that schematic? [email protected]

  9. #9AnnieMannie2017-05-06 23:09

    I would like to get a copy of the schematic if still available. Please. Thank you.