Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MM35 requesting info please

Sean Roth · 2020-10-31 21:58

Hi All, I have recently purchased a Mitsubishi MM35 (mid to late 90's model) and I am in search for an owner's manual/parts list. It's my understanding that these machines were built in Japan in the same factory the CAT machines were built so there are many similarities between them. Apparently, the 303.5 CAT is essentially the same as my machine but with a different engine. Wondering if anybody can confirm this or help with a parts list of sorts. Any information will be much appreciated, Thanks. Sean

Replies4
  1. #1tool_king2020-11-07 23:47

    I will take a look at my library hard drive in the morning as see what I have on it .

  2. #2Sean Roth2020-11-08 11:39

    Thanks a lot! Much appreciated.

  3. #3tool_king2020-11-08 12:50

    Sean whats your email ? I have parts books on the 303.5E and 305.5 D . Looking for pdf of the service ones.

  4. #4Sean Roth2020-11-08 13:54

    You’re a saviour thanks a ton! [email protected]