Have old Mitsubishi MS120-2 excavator. It moves, it digs, the house rotates, BUT none of them very good. Won't climb onto the trailer. Only documentation is a parts manual. Would like to get tracks to climb hills/trailer. What should I concentrate on (fix) first? Does anyone have access/information on an owners manual?
Good day I suggest you check the servo pressure if you have pilot control of the main valves. Kind regards Uffex
1st time wrenching on equipment as big as the 120-2. No access to owners or service manuals. what troubleshooting tools/equipment would I need to ck the servo pressure?
Good day I suggest if you use pressure testing gear on an infrequent basis look for a 6000 p.s.i. 3" gauge. The larger face will compensate somewhat at low pressures. Maybe it will be less than accurate measuring low pressure but you will be to establish if you have near enough or not. If you prefer to go down the ultra safe route, go for an electronic instrument with delta P possibility. This will be useful if you have a load sensing machine. You will need connectors appropriate for the machine you intend to measure. Kind regards Uffex
Got a lead on an Operator's manual. Maybe it will tell me what to do to troubleshoot the weak track operations.
Good day See attached may help, also if you visit excatech.org >Library>Common issues>weak crawlers. Kind regards Uffex
I have visited the web site you listed. I am studying all the contents.
Do the slew seal,(distribution seal)final drive don't give trouble on that machine, unless pump worm how is it digging will it lift it self
Yes, with bucket/boom aligned with tracks - it can lift the front. With bucket/boom perpendicular to tracks, it has trouble lifting track off ground.
Lots of manuals on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...esc=0&_odkw=mitsubishi+excavator&_osacat=6000