Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MS300Lc-8

JMAN331 ยท 2025-11-18 18:31

Whent to go look at this machine to potentially purchase from a storage yard where it was left. I'm really interested in buying this machine but I need to be able to change the operating style and I can't seem to find the valve or button or switch to switch it. Would anyone have any idea where it could be or if they can even be switched on this particular model?

Replies6
  1. #1skyking12025-11-18 21:32

    Here is a video taken by a member here. Does it look like this?

  2. #2skyking12025-11-18 21:34

    there is one listed on Machinery trader, just one and it is scrap for parts. I suggest that it stays where it is. Switching pilot controls might be doable, Making it work is questionable.

  3. #3excavator2025-11-19 12:31

    Control pattern switches are a fairly recent feature in excavators, probably 20 years or so. This machine was built in the mid to late 80s so you would have to switch pilot control hoses to change the pattern, if it has pilot controls.

  4. #4JMAN3312025-11-19 16:11

    Any Manual or Videos on which hoses should be swapped out ?

  5. #5skyking12025-11-19 17:50

    No. I'd also add that if you need to change control pattern, this is most definitely not the machine for you. It is going to break and need fixing constantly and something as trivial as getting used to the control pattern is nothing. It takes an afternoon or two of constant operations to train your brain. Just try it and see. Those pilot hoses are 40 years old. As soon as you touch them you will likely develop more leaks.

  6. #6excavator2025-11-20 15:31

    I've probably got a manual some where but they were not a real great manual and likely would not show this. You would likely have to figure it out yourself. It takes a bit of time, just trial and error till you figure it out.