Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC20OLC-8 exhaust leak

southernman13 · 2025-11-18 17:44

Has the Cummins 6.7 I haven’t bee using it but had someone else runnin it. Was cleaning it up today and noticed the exhaust manifold is leakin pretty good. Didn’t check if it could’ve bee loose possibly. It doubt it. I didn’t run it to see if it what I could see if anything. Anyway. Just curious it this is a common issue. Has like 7800 hrs runs really good. Looks like as long as the bolt don’t wring off it won’t be too bad a job

Replies4
  1. #1Simon C2025-11-18 22:05

    Received the service manual from another gent on that unit. Very handy for torque specs and other info. Do you have the service manual. Have not worked in this particular machine on turbo, some are a bit hard to do, bent upside down. Simon C

  2. #2southernman132025-11-19 02:04

    No sir I do not

  3. #3Simon C2025-11-19 14:52

    What is the serial number of your excavator as there are different manuals. The one I have is probably close enough. Will see what I can do. Simon C

  4. #4southernman132025-11-19 15:55

    Man that’s great Preciate that fosho! A90291