Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

mitsubishi wiring help

chrisw21_2000 ยท 2012-03-18 19:41

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a Bs3f. I babe charging problems along with several items not working. I would think its the same wiring as the Bd2 dozers. I have had the altenator rebuilt and checked out already. Thanks Email a diagram if you can't post it... [email protected]

Replies5
  1. #1JimInOz2012-03-20 18:02

    Here is the BS3F wiring.( I'll email them,as having trouble uploading) I am currently wrecking an F series dozer,& I own a BS3F Loader...great little machine. Jim

  2. #2bubbagoat2012-03-20 23:12

    Let me know if you continue to have problems. I have a BS3F in the Hull, GA area that I can check if it helps, or take photos of. I don't have an electrical diagram for it that I can find. JimInOz is always a great help. Bubbagoat

  3. #3chrisw21_20002012-03-23 15:12

    Thanks! I'm over in hartwell so hull isn't far away. I haven't had time to look at any this week. I had to replace some o rings on my takeuchi loader and work on a honey do list... I'm sure I may have a few questions eventually Thanks again

  4. #4billporterfield2012-03-30 18:33

    chrisw21 did you ever get wiring diagram. i have for bd2 dozer billporterfield

  5. #5chrisw21_20002012-03-30 19:06

    I got one but its not much detail.