Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

More Videos

Burnout ยท 2008-07-30 22:24

Well since everyone is posting videos these days, I got the gumption up to put some more of mine on youtube. I got the lastest 973 Cam, I mounted it outside on the top of the cab for a bit better view. I will award bonus points to whoever can tell me where I really screwed up in the video. As a hint... I buried something. Tell me what I buried and when. And a video of me on the Komatsu D85E blading some mud around on the spill pile so the disk could come and chew it up. I'm no fantastic dozer operator but I think I did pretty good for doin er one handed while holding the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGyG2LQ1obw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdd3lbdkmnQ

Replies2
  1. #1Countryboy2008-07-30 22:51

    That red stripped stake at about 8:30 min.

  2. #2Burnout2008-07-31 21:25

    Nope..... at around 7:15 when I'm pushing dirt up to the hydrant. There is a water valve about 30" to the left of the hydrant, I buried it. Thats why I spent 30 seconds flicking dirt around looking for it. The red stake is another valve with red ribbon on it. So anyone lookin for more videos?