Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Morgan Syncro-Track SX-70 – Need wiring diagram.

LandonRobinson ยท 2024-08-14 13:06

Morgan Syncro-Track SX-70 (made by Silvatech Ind.) This thing worked fine and then the operator stopped to park it and then went to back it up a little bit he said it made a noise and then it would no longer go backwards. The rear boom for the side-swing grapple will go left and right but will not go up and down, it tries and maybe moves half an inch and then quits. The joystick makes the wheels goes forward and they have no problem with wanting to move, and the blade also goes up and down just fine, but when you pull back on the joystick you get nothing at all not even a little shake or anything it just does not move. My expertise is in electronics so it was given to me to fix, I found some burnt up wiring under the cab where the two big rubber SO cables from the cab come together and some of their wires go into a plug that goes up to the control panel, I have fixed all the burnt wiring that I can find, I have tested all of the solenoids/actuators at the back end they are all around 60 ohms, all three relays in the control panel click when you plug them in to a socket with power on it. I have tested the left joystick it -seems- to be working right but without any kind of test data to compare it to the data I have collected is kind of useless. I have tried Googling this thing and can't find much just an article about it, so... does anyone have a wiring diagram/schematic that they could send me?

Replies0

No replies yet.