Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mounting diverter/splitter valve case 580 super m

spcsnow ยท 2024-06-08 15:00

Couple of questions on installing diverter valve. I have a case 580 super M I want to use the extendhoe function/ foot pedal as the control for my aux hydraulics. I have a diverter valve from BIC, where is everyone mounting the valve? It is a electric diverter valve so I have to supply power to it. Running up the boom are the 2 metal hydraulic Iines, then it goes to regular hydraulic hoses. Is it best to plumb diverter valve after steel fixed lines, and then hook up hydraulic hoses on other side of diverter valve? No matter how im looking at this setup, it looks as if it will be cobbled together. I already have aux hydraulics on machine from BIC but, are one way hydraulics so only power compactor or hammer. Any info will be greatly appreciated. 4 eyes are better then 2....

Replies2
  1. #1spcsnow2024-06-08 15:09
  2. #2baseballtrapper2026-08-29 08:14

    Snow, did you finish the hydraulic thumb job? I am interested in doing the same to my 580sm