Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My day today, Pictures

grapple1 ยท 2010-03-19 22:55

today

Replies16
  1. #1grapple12010-03-19 22:57

    part 2

  2. #2grapple12010-03-19 22:59

    part3

  3. #3grapple12010-03-19 23:01

    part4

  4. #4Contract Logger2010-03-19 23:03

    Great pics grapple1! Is that Beaver Cove?? The Manitowoc looks familiar.....

  5. #5Contract Logger2010-03-19 23:06

    The grapple on that baby is huge! Also- great shots of the Madill yarders! more please.

  6. #6grapple12010-03-19 23:07

    123

  7. #7grapple12010-03-19 23:16

    Gold river. the crane used to be in nanaimo at a chipping plant

  8. #8grapple12010-03-19 23:19

    I must have hit 20 of those little birds today. they were all over the highway, off the bumper, the hood, the window....... This one made it all the way home with me. Ohhh i'm sick

  9. #9Contract Logger2010-03-19 23:21

    Are you from CR, I mean did you grow up there?

  10. #10Wolf2010-03-19 23:29

    what's with the birds? why are they so dumb to fly into your truck? I never heard of such a thing. What kind of birds are they anyhow. i thought the dodo was extinct.

  11. #11willie592010-03-20 19:01

    Very nice pics grapple1.

  12. #12JTL2010-03-20 23:50

    Nice pics. Is that a Lampson crane pulling logs outta the water?

  13. #13grapple12010-03-21 12:23

    manitowoc

  14. #14Contract Logger2010-03-21 12:25

    Beer-battered bird for dinner maybe, sounds good.:drinkup

  15. #15JTL2010-03-21 12:43

    I know its a Manitowac . Lampson is a world wide crane company and all of their cranes are painted that blue color, thats what I was wondering.

  16. #16Lashlander2010-03-21 14:03

    Sure looks like a Lampson logo on the side of the cab. The White Stripe also makes me think it's an old Lampson rig.