Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My demolition companys new home page :)

Sparffo ยท 2012-04-01 10:18

Hi there! Before we have had the same home page for maybe 10 years, and i was thinking it was good enough... But man what a difference a well done page can do to the company imago Man I was surprised when the nerds showed the new page they done!! To bad they don't have the writings in English, but you can take a look at the pictures and videos until i get the translations done www.sparal.fi I also did a "fan group" to face book, named "Sparal demolition crew" How do your company page look, post it here and let's take a look! Or is there some other demolition page you would like to show?

Replies3
  1. #195zIV2012-04-01 10:35

    Try this link, I ran the site through Google Translate. http://translate.google.com/transla...UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http://www.sparal.fi/

  2. #2rabia2012-10-10 06:05

    Thanks for sharing it. As the trends change so your company page should be change in order to compete within that market.

  3. #3Wolf2013-12-01 15:03

    :usa What kind of buildings are you wrecking in Finland? Do you have any pictures of the demo or the equipment?