Well I told yall I would put these up. I've operated it on night shift since it came of the 19 18 wheeler loads. It is by far the best machine I've ever run and i'm only 27yo
This is my family after the first week of the 3600 was in production I wanted to show it off. I have a bunch of build pics and of me running it loading CAT 789s.
Nice office... looking forward to seeing more of it:usa
Is that an air tank on the back walkway? What is it for? They are good machines:thumbsup
Nice but a bit big for residential work I think How many yards is the bucket?
Hi Big Digger Jon, Great pictures and a great machine. I was super impressed with the production of an 1800 so that 3800 must be fantastic. Do you have a side shot of the bucket?
Hey BigDiggerJon, what are you digging in Jasper Alambama? Doesn't look like coal.
hey how much is one of them worth big digger john?
The tank on the back is part of the oil circulation system. It is a coal mine< the hoe is walked out of the pit for blasting operations. It cost about 8 mill. Any other requests might take a bit but i will get them up there will be me in production picks soon.
Oh and it has a 31 yd bucket
Nice pics. The BIG question is.....do those Hensley teeth say "Made in China" on the inside, like the ones I recently purchased?
nice machine, i dont think it would be suitable for a bog though haha.
Thats a nice machine ... What is serving this machine? How many passes etc? Quality pics ... TFS.
What does a new EX3600 with a buket cost these days?
Not sure about the exact price but it's around 5 million dollars.
Keep an eye out for Boom cracks, these things are notorious for it! Check around boom foot area, and frame under boom foot pins. On the side of boom where the grease pipes mount they get vertical cracks. Also front side section around access holes. Wont happen just yet but give it a year or so... Hitachi are working on it, every repair we do we give them exact measurements of crack locations. Also keep an eye on fan finger guards/mesh they are flimsy and crack. Had one go through fuel cooler fan on the side of engine house. not pretty! other than that they are good, reliable machines!
our 3600 at cowal has been unreal, is 42 thous hrs old, the v16 mtu is about to be replaced, done its hrs, been a good machine, but as mentioned before, had more cracks in it than a taxi! every 6-12 months it goes down for a week for boom and carbody cracks, and the trackpads are shocking for it!
Hi Jon... Im doing a simulator for the EX3600. I have a q regarding the display monitor. Do you perhaps remember whats the colour scheme on the Faults/Alarm Screen? I know the other screens have a black background... Any info will be highly appreciated
Beautiful excavator!
Nice machine. I recently helped build a EX1900 here in the UK. Not as big as that beast though. Who's the Hitachi dealer in the US?
That's pretty big bud, we have 5 hitachi 1200's for some quarries around here we keep up. One had a pump failure at 22000 and all had to come off in the pit. It was a month and a half job! Awesome man never seen a 3600 in person!
And you have a photo of this EX1900?
Sure mate, here's a few
Thank you! Good equipment!