Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My JCB 3cx 2019 is throwing a service coolant check engine code.

Gettindirty69 ยท 2024-08-08 18:51

I spoke with a Cat mechanic and he said unplug the battery which I did but it is still throwing the code. The coolant is full. But my backhoe bucket is in the air and I would like to get it down and it wont even turn over to allow that. Anyone know what I can do? Thnx

Replies4
  1. #1Gettindirty692024-08-08 18:53

    Also if anyone has a JCB3cx 2019 mannual handy would love to have that on hand. No punt intended.

  2. #2Tinkerer2024-08-09 09:27

    A serial number is required to get the correct service manual.

  3. #3Gettindirty692024-08-09 15:15

    Thank you I'm hoping I found the problem. I found the Ztrm6l is blinking orange.

  4. #4Gettindirty692024-08-09 15:16

    Pretty sure it is burnt up. It smells like burnt electric. Do u know anything about that box? Please and thank u.