Picture attached. It got delivered to the dealer this am. I’ll pick it up early next week. Seriously debated between this and the Kubota SVL75, but ultimately went with the Bobcat. My dealer has been great. Gave me a couple different machines to demo for a total of a couple weeks on my property. Awesome machine! New to CTL’s, but some of the features of the Bobcat really sold me. With my E42, sticking with Bobcat was a pretty easy decision. Topping it off, my Kubota dealer is 2 1/2 hours away from home, 1 1/2 hours from my hunting property. Not a lot of Kubota support for CTL’s in mid-Michigan So, I got basically a loaded machine; cab, heat/ac, 2-speed, high-flow, air-ride seat, ride control, air ride cloth seat, radio, keypad dash, wide tracks. With all the incentives, just too good to pass up. I’m doing a restoration of about a 25 acre farm now, prepping for a new home build next spring. I got quite a bid done with the demo machines, but looking forward to putting this to work over the upcoming weeks.
Nice unit, I had the bigger brother 770 and an E50.
Brought her home today. Pictures, video, and review to follow in the near future.
Setup with the 60” Eterra Typhoon. It handles this mower really well. For clearing work, it will be hard to ever go back to a tractor and brushhog. For mowing open spaces, I think I’ll prefer the tractor/brushhog setup, but time will tell. I only have 3 or 4 hours on this setup.