Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My new gig

monster truck ยท 2010-05-19 23:03

For the last couple weeks I have been working my new gig at the rock quarry as well as driving transfer when we get busy with the trucks. Anyways I finally got around to getting some pics, mainly of the Hyundai 780 that I spend most of my time on.

Replies10
  1. #1monster truck2010-05-19 23:08

    A few more

  2. #2CatMatt2010-05-20 02:34

    How do those 780-7A's Go? I run a 770-7A and it aint to bad of a loader. Not a fan of the joystick tho. What can you lift in that bucket? In the 770 an average bucket is round the 7-8T mark.

  3. #3monster truck2010-05-20 10:20

    I was kinda supprised at how much I like that thing. It has a seven yard bucket on it so depending on the material your loading it is anywhere from 6 to 10 tons per scoop. It would actually be nice if it had a little bigger bucket because we have we have a few ten wheelers that come in and haul our dirt away every day and it takes a scoop and a quarter to load them to weight, very annoying. it has plenty of power and is very smooth.

  4. #4monster truck2010-05-20 20:51

    Well, change of plans! Forget evrything I just said, after only two weeks I had to tell them that im quitting. I got another offer thats just too good to turn down!

  5. #5Cat is ALL2010-05-31 04:56

    What was wrong with the old job?

  6. #6monster truck2010-05-31 09:42

    Not a thing, it was a great job and a really good company to work for but this new one still blows it out of the water! The only downside of this new one is that I had to move to St Louis, I cant say a whole lot about it until after the press release that will be in the next couple days. I will say that my screen name is a BIG hint and that I have been working to get my FOOT in the door for quite some time now...

  7. #7tonka2010-05-31 10:09

    Sweet tell Bob i said Hi!

  8. #8monster truck2010-05-31 10:11

    Didnt take you long to figure it out!

  9. #9monster truck2010-05-31 20:24

    ... and by the way Tonka, there are four Bobs here so I'll just tell all of them you said hi :drinkup

  10. #10tonka2010-05-31 22:36

    Marilyn's husband...yes that Bob....