I've been waiting for a couple of weeks for the delivery and today was the day. Man does this thing walk slow. I have a couple of questions now that I have my hands on it. I got a manual with it but really need a electrical schematic, wiring diagrams are not to useful. I have 12.25v at the battery but only 6.7v at the instruments. Any ideas? It cranks and starts good. How much hydraulic oil does the reservoir hold and what weight? I'll have many more questions but that's it for now. This forum has been a great source of information already. I like it. Thanks PK
Welcome to the forums Kelly! That is a very nice looking C-14! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love it! I will have a look at my C-12 manuals and see if there's a wiring diagram in there, I can't imagine they'd be much different. Cheers and enjoy your new baby!
Thanks spitzar that would be great. I did find the electrical problem, well one of them anyhow. The ground wire from the block to the starter ground terminal was off. Now I have gauges and lights without a jumper to ground. Now to troubleshoot the generator. PK