Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My new old Bobcat E80

Michael Shin ยท 2021-02-12 18:45

Hi happy to join this group. Picked up my first excavator, its 2014 E80 with 1700hrs. Been going through fluid changes and need to add a grading bucket for my need but I can not identify the coupling type this machine came with. Previous owner said that it was set up for Cat buckets but its ears are different from common Cat style I have searched. Please let me know if you recognize this setup. Thanks in advance.

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2021-02-12 19:06

    That is a Wain Roy coupler, plenty written on it, very little love for it. My guess would be yours was a rental machine, that coupler is popular in the rental industry.

  2. #2Michael Shin2021-02-12 19:45

    Ahh perfect. That's just the name I needed to know. Now decision time as to keep this style or change.... Thanks for ur reply.

  3. #3KSSS2021-02-12 19:47

    Advice from the cheap seats.....dump it.