Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

my new to me new holland

catwelder ยท 2019-03-09 15:17

after a deal that dint happen with a john deere I ended up at a new Holland dealer and ended up with this backhoe its a 2007 model with little over 2000 hours has the four in 1 bucket gonna weld on a thumb and get another bucket for it but so far its been good to me in the days ive had it.

Replies7
  1. #1td25c2019-03-09 17:16

    Nice find catwelder !

  2. #2cuttin edge2019-03-09 19:32

    We've had 675s, a 110 and a 95. Been good machines. I'll never get used to seeing southern stuff with open cabs

  3. #3catwelder2019-03-09 20:09

    as long as I don't do snow plowing with ill be fine with the open cab

  4. #4td25c2019-03-09 20:44

    It's fine to plow snow with . Just have to put on a coat & hat with the open station tractor . LOL !

  5. #5catwelder2019-03-09 21:17

    one day ill have a cab on something

  6. #6td25c2019-03-09 21:42

    Cab's are over rated . Ya got to open & close the door when entering or exiting . Have to maintain heating & air conditioning . Poor visibility of the task . I still like open station where I can see , hear & smell it all . LOL !

  7. #7catwelder2019-03-09 22:28

    well I haven't been in much cab stuff so I haven't been spoiled with it