Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My new toy jd 750j

Btad ยท 2021-12-21 18:37

Just got this at the auction today hopefully I didn't overpay hopefully it's in good shape going to find out in a couple days when i get it to the propty anybody got any any thoughts on this please let me https://www.rbauction.com/2007-JOHN-DEERE-650J-XLT?invId=12990988&id=ci&auction=CHEHALIS-WA-2021184

Replies6
  1. #1CM19952021-12-21 18:44

    Congrats! Nice looking dozer for the age and hours. Well start with the obvious fluid and filter changes - I would change everything before operating it. Get an O&O manual first and follow Deere's spec's. Then it's fingers crossed and put it to work. Deere makes a great small dozer.

  2. #2Vetech632021-12-21 18:48
  3. #3Btad2021-12-21 19:16

    that bad of a deal?

  4. #4Btad2021-12-21 19:17

    that is always the first thing i do better safe than sorry even if they say just serviced thanks

  5. #5Vetech632021-12-22 07:40

    That remains to be seen. Everyone here knows how I feel about auction equipment..........I'm just being consistent!

  6. #6Btad2021-12-22 08:20

    I definitely understand that I'm hoping it's going to be a goodbye not a bad one prices around this part of the country are insanely High it seems like