Putting our N-14 back together, and have one head for sure with cracks. Other two are being checked. KW wants $4,700 for a new one, won't sell remans. Cummins is a $1,000 higher. Any reliable reman's that anyone trusts?
ATL Diesel online has reman and new--average price these days on BC 855 heads new is $825, reman $750. N14 probably $900. M&D Distributing is another. I just had 3 BCIII heads completely rebuilt & decked for $550 ea. I've bought installed ATL's heads-there fine.
3406742OE | Cummins N14 OEM Loaded Cylinder Head, Remanufactured Cummins N14 Remanufactured Cylinder Head: Experience Peak Performance with Cummins N14 Remanufactured Cylinder Heads. These heads include GENUINE OEM castings and loaded with GENUINE OE internal components, these cylinder heads offer superior power, durability, and reliability. They undergo a... atldiesel.com
Look at your casting numbers to get the correct heads. No core on new heads & no shipping. 3406742 | Cummins N14 New Loaded Cylinder Head, New Benefits of this Performance Cylinder Head: Brand New & Fully loaded Cummins N14 Cylinder head. Our castings are engineered, designed, and assembled in the U.S.A. They are better than OEM quality containing 5% more nickel content in the casting material. This additional nickel content prevents... atldiesel.com
Thank you. I'll get something on the way.
4700! LOL…..***?
Startled---Can't afford to buy Cummins from Cummins or a dealer. Plain, standard, been around for ever extremely common top stop injectors from cummins $235, aftermarket $105. I can remember not that far back reman injectors for $35. $35 today isn't even core value.