Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Near new D6R’s @ Ritchie Bros Sac. Ca.

DPete ยท 2008-11-26 10:51

2) 2007 1) 2006 this one only has 1100 hours. Sad to see such nice machines go to auction, I might go take a look. http://www.rbauction.com/common_scr...=All&Search_type=Other&img_num=14&page_type=0

Replies5
  1. #1humboldt deere2008-11-26 19:19

    I think I will be there. I don't have any money to spend but I enjoy auctions. I think I'll bring down a few small things I don't need sitting around the shop.

  2. #2bigcatpip2008-11-26 20:01

    dont worry they make new one everyday

  3. #3Greg2008-11-26 20:09

    sign of the times

  4. #4CM19952008-11-26 20:10

    I had an '07 D6R XW with sweeps and a ripper that I had to sell last Feb. due to no work for it. They are fine dozers. Check out ironplanets auction yesterday very good for buyers and down right depressing for sellers. http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/equip/auction.jsp?groupId=2226 There were 3 2004 D6R's that went from $69K-98K.

  5. #5DPete2008-11-26 20:21

    I'm kinda in the market for one but not right now, we'll see how low they go.