Earlier today I was blowing snow with my skid - Cat 262c - and I lost power at my electrical port. It controls the shoot rotation and the direction of the spout on my snowblower. I initially thought I blew a fuse but when I looked up a schematic it shows that it's actually a solenoid that controls the auxiliary electric source. I went to Google to find some replacement solenoids but I came up empty. Can any of you point me in the right direction so I can order what I need? Online ordering is preferred. I'll attach a pic of the fuse panel (I believe I popped either 21, 22, 23, 24 or 25). #s 1 through 20 are mini fuses and #s 21-30 are black square things that are about the size of dice. I appreciate any insight.
A Serial Number would help. I think by your description you have failed a relay. I count a total of 10 of them in that panel. #7 on the illustration below. Part Number is 146-9439, price around $25 from your local Cat dealer. Items 20 thru 30 are all the same Part Number.
Sorry, a typo. Should read "Items 21 thru 30 are all the same Part Number". My bad.
Thanks for the response. My serial # is CAT0262CAMST05261 And, yes, I agree that they're relays but the parts diagram called them "solenoids" which I found to be odd. I'll attach a pic so you can see what I was looking at. Thanks for the part #, I'll look that up right now.
Whatever you’re looking at isn’t a Cat factory Parts diagram. They are listed as relays both on the Cat Electrical Schematic and in the factory Parts Manual.
I should've known better than to trust a diagram labeled "Kat Skyd Stear" Thanks again.
For schematic, click here 》 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAMegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2K1JtSedAHt9RojLNsxJJb
Here's the Parts List. Don't let the quantity fool you, there is a total of 10, but they appear on different pages of the Parts Manual; 1 here, 2 there, 3 somewhere else, etc, but at the end of the day they add up to 10. Here's another thought. Why not get yourself a Parts Manual..? $89 for a pdf download from Cat Publications - https://catpublications.com/ Search for publication reference SEBP4566.