Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need a swing post for 535 industrial

dcoot ยท 2015-03-25 20:56

Need a swing post for Ford 535 industrial Hello all, I really screwed up and lent my Ford 535 hoe out to a buddy of mine who promptly ripped the swing post off trying to dig some large stumps out. I really can't give him all the blame as when the casting broke, the upper pin boss had an old crack that split. The part is a malleable iron casting so welding it is out with the amount of strain on it. I'm having trouble finding a good one and I would appreciate it if any of you out there can recommend a dealer or dismantler who might have one. The hoe attachment is a component 19-551 model 755 15' digging depth version The part number is 7708171 Thanks and regards, Dan

Replies3
  1. #1hosspuller2015-03-26 13:03

    Try this outfit... http://www.ceparts.com/index.html

  2. #2dcoot2015-03-27 20:39

    thanks, Ill give them a shout. I might have one that's local on craigslist, But the seller is sounding like B.S.

  3. #3dcoot2015-03-31 21:34

    I lucked out ! and found a complete hoe attachment on craigslist. I originally thought the add was a scam, turns out it was legit and I got the whole thing for $500 Just have to drive 3 hrs to pick it up but for that price it's worth it.