Hi experts. In new here and was hoping to get some educated advise in regards to trying to run a 3 point 6 way grading blade with my New Holland LS180 skid steer. The Farm King 7' blade with two actuating cylinders I plan to get a heavy adaptor plate and weld a catagory II quick hitch to that. Im going with this 3 point as it is fairly cheap at $1200. I dont want to spend a pile of $ getting the hydraulics plumbed/valved. The blade has 4 lines @ two for each small cylinder with no type of controller on board. I only have one set of Aux lines on my SS boom (not high flow if that matters) From what I gather it looks like I'll need a hydraulic multiplier that will port me from my two machine lines to four going to the blade. I also think I'll need two spool valves after the multiplier in order to get back and forth motion on the two blade cylinders. I guess unless I get fancy or run the Hyd lines close to the seat Ill have to unseat in order to make blade adjustments. I know they make the multipliers with Elec solinoid on/off control but I think I still would need to valve the blade cylinders in order to move them in both directions correct? Thanks for the advice guys!
http://www.surpluscenter.com/Brands/Prince-Mfg/1-2-NPT-20-GPM-DOUBLE-SELECTOR-VALVE-9-4128.axd a selector valve would be simple and cheap but not the most convenient
https://www.hydraulicstore.com/circuitselector.html Use a electric one, would be more convenient. Just wire it into a spare switch on your joystick.