Replaced ecms tried aux hydraulics they worked had the machine put back together now no aux hydraulics looking for any help
Can you post a machine Serial Number please. I assume that the AUX is controlled by a thumb roller switch. Have you checked the voltage output as the switch is rolled back & forward.?
I have not I’m good with a wrench great with commercial electrical not so great with automotive electrical any help is greatly appreciated
OK, so for that machine it appears that you have a later model B-series machine that uses a proportional control signal output from the thumbwheel roller. Please can you confirm that. You will need a multimeter capable of measuring duty cycle, not to be confused with frequency. Locate Pins 1 through 3 on the 12-pin electrical connector directly underneath the RH joystick. Do not disconnect it. All measurements are done by back-probing the pins in the connector. 1. With the key ON, measure the voltage between Pins 1 & 2. It should be 8.0 +/- 0.5v. 2. Switch the meter to duty cycle function. Again with the key ON, measure the duty cycle between Pins 3 & 2. With the switch in the centre position it should be 50%, roll the switch fully one way it should go below 10%, roll it fully the other way it should go above 90%. Report your findings.
So when I tested I tried on ac nothing.tested volts in dc it reads 0.12
Confirm you had the key in the ON position please. 0.12 (volts I assume) between which two pins on the connector.?
Key was in the on position e brake off and I tested between pin 1&2
So on the basis of that measurement it appears that you have no power coming from the ECM to the thumbwheel switch. You'll need to get access to the AUX Hyd ECM (marked #21 on the attachment) and measure the voltage between Pin 60 wire P994 Blue marked "Proportional 8v Supply" and Pin 52 wire P997 Brown marked "Proportional 'A' Snsr Return". Same conditions as before - key ON. Again you are looking for 8.0 +/- 0.5v DC.
Tested pin 52 to 60 only getting 0.05 at aux ecm
On the basis of those readings the ECM is bad. Use the schematic I sent you and check that the ECM is getting battery voltage to power it up when you turn the key on. From memory it is Pins 1 & 2 but I could be wrong.
So I tested pin 1&3 11.79 volts
That appears to confirm that the ECM is bad.
Was the ECM you installed new or used.? If it was new I suggest that you should be contacting the supplier regarding warranty.
Thank you for all your help was such a great source of knowledge you all and H.E. Forums rock! Definitely the best!