Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need help finding parts for michigan 110-11b clark tranny

craighall ยท 2012-11-27 19:27

can any one help me find parts for a r28000 clark 5 speed iv tryed everywhere in australia and no luck would even be interested in wrecking complete scraper and bringing over please help

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2012-11-29 07:52

    I have had good results purchasing from this company. If your transmission isn't listed send an inquiry by email. http://www.joseph.com/Default.asp

  2. #2ror76a2012-11-29 19:15

    If it is the same as a Hancock 292, then I would have a good working spare trans. PM me if it is.

  3. #3green lizzard2012-12-25 16:35

    michigan parts Give Tom Irwin in Cessnock,he has four Michy 110 hts that are for sale in various condition and he has a swag of spare parts for them and so may be of help.Also his knowledge of Michigan scrapers is extensive,regards Green lizzard.Toms mobile is0407902944

  4. #4tays872012-12-26 02:02

    Did you try Prestons? 1800 813 573 I think they are in NSW, my brother in law uses them for a Michigan 110-11b and a 180 dozer