Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help to identify model of this vintage CASE or pre-CASE uniloader/skidsteer

rlorenzen ยท 2008-12-31 15:44

I have 5 pix and need help identifying the model number or type of this older skid steer. Thanks for any help you can give us. Side: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3119/3153080737_0d416a5321_o.jpg Front quarter: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/3153080625_182e694888_o.jpg Rear quarter: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/3153917050_fa4306a6cc_o.jpg front: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/3153916852_bd32e50aa0_o.jpg Engine: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3217/3153916948_8d63172d66_o.jpg On another thread, a poster replied:

Replies3
  1. #1rlorenzen2008-12-31 15:49

    If I can pinpoint the model, then I can buy a manual for it. But at $30-100 per manual, I don't want to just buy up a bunch of them. Does anyone have any of these old manuals that might have a drawing in it we can use to match up this old skidsteer to a model number?

  2. #2pushcat2008-12-31 17:08

    That's an Erickson skidloader, I don't know the model number though.

  3. #3stumpjumper832008-12-31 20:19

    pushcats right, there is a simular model on machinery trader