Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need make and model for pictured excavators

Jack Stipe ยท 2022-11-05 13:55

Hi there, I am a college student working on a paper on various types of construction equipment. we are supposed to choose a project site and pull makes and models off of the equipment used. the problem is that most images are grainy or the model number is not clearly shown. some of them have numbers that don't lead to anything. was looking for someone more knowledgeable than me that may be able to help. Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1CM19952022-11-05 14:01

    Welcome to the Forums Jack! Well the first one is a John Deere 350G and the second is a Cat 321D LCR.

  2. #2Jack Stipe2022-11-05 14:51

    Thank you! one more image I forgot to add. If you have any info on the Excavators here I would appreciate it!

  3. #392U 34062022-11-05 15:12

    Left is a Deere 470G LC and the right looks like its a Deere 345G LC.

  4. #4Jack Stipe2022-11-05 15:14

    Thank You!