Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Opinions

Tiny ยท 2013-05-21 21:04

Boss wants me to put together some picture vids . He wants to use pics from work and of the employees family ( with permission ) I threw this together using My Son and his family . Need opinions . You can't hurt my feelings so be honest . Any Ideas wanted . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E99Y6oZ5Cek&feature=youtu.be

Replies21
  1. #1Delmer2013-05-21 22:18

    Your should be You are/ you're. sorry if that's not what you're looking for?

  2. #2Tiny2013-05-21 22:24

    Thank You . I speak redneck sometimes

  3. #3John C.2013-05-21 23:15

    Love the concept. Need more photos of family to speed this up a bit and some drama to start with. Maybe a big pick with a lot of people around

  4. #4Tiny2013-05-21 23:52

    Re do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX68AnxhGYk

  5. #5mitch5042013-05-22 12:49

    I agree w/ John C. You need a little more drama at the start, I was going to suggest maybe a snap of somebody doing something not bright, but that might be embarrassing for your victim (err, subject). A critical pick, or him doing something you really need to keep your head out of your behind for, would be good. Oh, btw, I applaud your decision to keep your own face out of the video, that keeps it much more pleasant. Mitch

  6. #6John C.2013-05-22 21:43

    You also might try to cut down the time the scenes are on screen. Generally three to four and a half seconds works well for still photos. Most of yours are running seven seconds. Seven seconds works well when there is motion or something happening in the audio. The audio at the end is a nice touch.

  7. #7CM19952013-05-23 06:59

    Me too, since Tiny's not making a horror movie..:tong

  8. #8Tiny2013-05-23 23:33

    Gee Thanks Fellars , A guy could develop a complex or Uncontrollable flinch ....... But You are right LMAO

  9. #9Tiny2013-05-23 23:36

    Lets see if this edit works better ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qxAiVL9Z-4&feature=youtu.be

  10. #10Scrub Puller2013-05-24 01:20

    Yair . . . Tiny . I reckon that's quite moving and says it all . . . a good job. As John C. mentioned the bit of audio at the end works well. Cheers

  11. #11mitch5042013-05-24 01:55

    That's much better. Good job

  12. #12Oxbow2013-05-24 02:13

    Very nice Tiny.

  13. #13John C.2013-05-24 19:58

    Nice!

  14. #14Tiny2013-05-24 21:03

    Nothing like working on two projects at once . Here's another to look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4LJQs3Mvk&feature=youtu.be

  15. #15mitch5042013-05-25 03:03

    I really like this one. The only thing I can say is you might want to dwell on that first pic for about one more second, I didn't recognize the capsized crane the first time I watched it.

  16. #16oarwhat2013-05-25 07:40

    I'm with Mitch504. I had to go back and figure out what was happening in the first picture. You need to see the accident clearly in those few seconds. I'd try another picture. Other than that is was great.

  17. #17Tiny2013-05-25 09:06

    Good eye Gents , I knew what the pic was . So I didn't catch that .. Thank You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isFImLCsBY8&feature=youtu.be

  18. #18oarwhat2013-05-25 11:30

    that'll do it!!

  19. #19mitch5042013-05-25 23:25

    Yeah, much better now

  20. #20Tiny2013-06-05 21:30

    sorry wrong spot

  21. #21heavylift2013-06-09 10:36

    nice work on the video