I still have a login for CAT and use to be able to look up parts in SIS, but SIS no longer works and shop online at CAT is useless. Looking for hydraulic lines for the backhoe. This is an extend a hoe and I've measured the hoses, but thought before I go looking elsewhere I'm wondering what CAT wants for them One busted yesterday and replaced in local at $150 for one of the smaller 1/2 hoses on life side of hoe. One the same side is a 3/4 line and 2 other hoses on the right side. S/N is in my Sig for the 416C and 4ZN prefix
does parts.cat.com not work for you? I have a 426 and the hydraulic hose part numbers are listed. You could download the parts manual click here
Doesn't appear to be working because as I said im unable to find anything on the site that helps me find what im looking for. Absolutely no diagrams and parts break down Hence why im asking
@edgephoto posted a link so that you can download a parts manuel.
I've tried both of my email accounts (selecting both) and it does not send a code, and appreciate edgephoto but again CAT is not working and I have a login, so if someone just can give me the part numbers I would be thankful but I'm not about to sign up for some piece of crud service which want's my access to an email or my cell phone.
I just replaced a 1 piece Cat hose (5/8") with 2 hoses at hydraulic shop I use and it was $269.00 for 2 wire hose. They said original Cat hose was 4 wire for better abrasion resistance. Only 2500 PSI so figured 2 wire with protective sleeve should work for my needs. I thought the 2 wire hoses were expensive. Didn't ask what 4 wire would cost.
I sometimes use the AV SPARE website for Komatsu,JD,Case,etc.
I have downloaded many thing from Scribd. It is a legit site. 30 days are free. I tried to help. You could just go to CAT dealer and ask.
Thanks JimInOz for the Av Spare comment, was able to go there and look up diagrams then go back to Cat and find the numbers. Even after finding the diagram on Cat I tried coming back at it using other key words so I "might" be able to find things again. Had no luck finding going that route either but THEN I noticed my serial number was incorrect. Have not added or changed numbers in 25 years or so, but oh well, I'm good Found all the part numbers - all 4 wire Left side 1688497 3/4 ID 98.4" $163 replaced with 9U4637 1673896 1/2 ID 49" $246 Right side 1688644 1/2 ID 133.8" $201 1673896 1/2 ID 49" $246 Don't see any reason why a shorter hose cost more than a longer one but that's Cat If anyone needs numbers looked up I'll try to help