Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need parts number for heater fan mouse

Old Doug ยท 2021-10-31 14:01

My pickup that i dont drive very often i drove it the other day first time this year for turning on the heater. It was making a bad noise . I pulled it off today to find the mouse that powers it had died. I dont know if it smelled because i still cant smell after having covid.

Replies6
  1. #1Coaldust2021-10-31 14:26

    Well, I can smell it from here!. Shame on the mess.

  2. #2Truck Shop2021-10-31 14:55

    Contoured even.

  3. #3JPV2021-10-31 16:53

    I wonder what it thought of that ride!

  4. #4Old Doug2021-11-01 12:24

    I saw a mouse trap that had 4 wheels you wrapped a string around the axle and tied it to the arm so when it was tripped it would spin the wheels. I thought it would be good you could put the trap under something and when you caught one it would roll out into the open.

  5. #5JPV2021-11-01 12:41

    That would be awesome, truly would be a "Better Mouse Trap"!

  6. #6kshansen2021-11-01 14:22

    Not finding info on replacement mouse, but You might want to Upgrade to Hamster power for better defroster output on those cold mornings: https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/32635307-st-louis-missouri-